The Best Beaches Resort in the Caribbean
Hello there, fellow beach lovers! If you are anything like me, you will probably get excited if someone mentions a drink on the beach. Let me tell you, the Caribbean is a fantastic place to visit. Its non-stop sunshine and relaxing atmosphere will not disappoint you! This blog is dedicated to the best of the Caribbean, and serves to answer Which Beaches resort is the best? Without further ado, let me present to you the best Beaches resort around the area.
On the top of the list of Caribbean gems:
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
Starting with Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa! If you are fantasizing about a family vacation in the Caribbean that has something special in store for everyone, this is the palace for you! The beach here is a-maz-ing, with azure waters and fine sand.
There are many villages inside one of the best Beaches resort, and each one has its special charm. Enjoy your meals without ever leaving the resort with Caribbean Village, French Village, Italian Village, and Key West Village. And did I already mention the waterpark at Pirates Island? For children and anyone with a youthful spirit, it’s an exciting adventure.
I bet you didn’t know this: Turks and Caicos is home to a coral reef! The underwater scenery is like a kaleidoscope made for snorkeling.
This place is one of the best Beaches resort for families for the ideal holiday! In the following paragraphs, I’ve listed the reasons why you should visit this resort:
- There are 21 eating establishments within the resort, including the famed “Jerk Shack,” which guarantees an unforgettable dining experience. Vegans, vegetarians, and those with allergy lists longer than their vacation plans will be gladly accommodated.
- If you and your loved ones prefer swimming pools over the Caribbean Sea, you’re in luck: there are ten of them! That means you may take a refreshing dip in one of them at any time.
- Sailing, scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling, and paddleboarding are just a few of the water sports offered by the resort’s Water Sports Team. This is something you should keep in mind before you go if any of your family members are interested in water sports.
- Teens, here is something for you as well! What does a teenage nightclub, an Xbox lounge, and a DJ school sound like?
- Additionally, a gigantic 45,000 sq. ft. water park is available for those who like adventure. Think of gravity-defying slides, a lazy river for unleashing your inner surfer, and a sensation like no other.
Additional considerations and tips about Beaches Turks and Caicos:
- The resort transfer will take 15 minutes to the airport.
- It seems the most expensive of the three currently opened Beaches resorts due to its impressive offering, inclusion and popularity.
So, why wait? Secure a room at one of the best Beaches Resorts in Turks & Caicos, and prepare for an unforgettable trip!
Jamaica’s first Beaches resort: Beaches Negril
Beaches Negril resort is set on the world-famous Seven Mile Beach. This place has won my heart for its high standards as a family resort in Jamaica! That is why it is my second-best choice among Caribbean best Beaches resorts.
In terms of the accommodation, each of the rooms has been newly renovated and has a modern look with upgraded amenities. As for meals, there are 10 restaurants at Beaches Negril that are all part of the resort’s 5-star Global Gourmet service. Best of all, it comes with everything you need, including seven bars with various swim-ups! This means you can enjoy delicious beverages and cocktails without ever having to leave the refreshing waters while your kids run and play around!
Why visit Beaches Negril, you may wonder? Let’s see:
- At Jamaica’s Beaches Negril, you and your family will feel as if you’ve always belonged there.
- With the resort’s amazing facilities and services, you’re promised a vacation to remember! You’ll love the large, comfortable rooms equipped with anything and everything inside.
- Offering 10 eating establishments, you will be treated to a five-star culinary tour across the world. Sounds delicious, doesn’t it?
- If you love sunbathing and aquatic recreation, the resort’s beach is the perfect place to relax.
Additional considerations and tips about Beaches Negril:
- Sandals Negril is only a short 20/30 min walk on the beach.
- If you’re planning the most important family gathering of your life, the resort’s expert wedding staff will make your dreams come true. On top of that, there are photographers available on-site who will happily take your photos for free!
Is Beaches Negril worth visiting? Of course, it is! The airport is around 60–75 minutes away, but the trip is well worth it for the overall experience you will have here with your loved ones.
Jamaican Resort & Golf Club: Beaches Ocho Rios
Next on our list of best Beaches resort for families in Jamaica is Beaches Ocho Rios! At the family-friendly place, everyone will be chanting “Don’t worry, about a thing” before you know it. Children will have the time of their lives on this island. From enjoying attractions including a water park, an Xbox Play Lounge, and a stage presentation based on Sesame Street – I promise you, they will love it!
There are enough aquatic activities to make anybody feel like an Olympic athlete – at least in their own head – and an 18-hole golf course for the grownups. Plus, the resort is open to weddings and other family events, so why not consider it for such a nice occasion too?
A tip for a successful trip to Jamaica: The Jamaican cooking lesson is a must-attend. You will quickly become an expert jerk chicken chef. Never forget that the spice is key, fellow foodies!
As the second best Beaches resort in Jamaica, here is why you should pick this one for your family vacation:
- Accommodations are exclusively available at the Luxury and Club Levels, compared to Beaches Turks & Caicos and Beaches Negril. You might want to check out one of those other two family resorts if Butler-level service is your thing.
- The prices here are far lower than the other two Beaches resorts, which is another significant benefit. With seven restaurants, a teen disco, watersports, and scuba diving, I promise you fun times!
- The resort’s accommodations are large, spotless, and cozy, and they come with a variety of amenities.
- The beach is very beautiful and peaceful, yet reasonably walkable.
- If you forget your camera, don’t worry. Photographers are available to record your special moments.
Additional considerations and tips about Beaches Ocho Rios:
- The resort is convenient but beware of mosquitoes after dark. Pack your mosquito spray in your luggage!
- If you like longer hikes, you might want to pick either of the first two Beaches resorts, as they are the two largest among the three.
Final thoughts on the best Beaches resorts in the Caribbean
Lastly, the Caribbean is more than a place to visit. Whether you are visiting with your partner or family, I promise either of the best Beaches resorts I’ve mentioned here will offer a unique stay!
The Caribbean awaits, so put on some sunscreen and get ready for an experience you will not soon forget. For additional inspiration, you are welcome to read any of my other posts. Happy beaching to everyone, and until next time!
Start Planning Your All-Inclusive Vacation Today!
Get a quote and start planning your All-Inclusive Vacation, Wedding or Honeymoon today.